DENVER, Colorado, and TORONTO, Canada, May 30, 2019 -- MJardin Group, Inc. (“MJardin” or “the Company”) (CSE: MJAR) (OTCQX: MJARF), a leader in premium cannabis production, today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter ending March 31, 2019. All amounts are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
· Generated revenues of $10.9 million;
· Increased monthly production at the Brampton, Ontario facility “WILL” by 50% to a run-rate of approximately 700 kg of dried flower;
· Continued retrofit of remaining nine grow rooms at WILL, construction to be completed by the third quarter and revised production estimates to approximately 2,200 kg of dried flower annually;
· Completed first harvest at Halifax, Nova Scotia facility “AMI”, fully propagated all grow rooms and remain on track to have AMI at full harvest levels by the fourth quarter of 2019;
· Completed previously announced definitive agreement with Rama First Nation for the development of a cultivation, extraction and retail facility located adjacent to Casino Rama;
· Company began publicly trading on the OTC under ticker symbol MJARF.